OCTOBERFEST 2020 IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Please check back here or at Week @ the Creek for more information coming soon and check out the details on our 2019 event to get an idea about the fun things we will (hopefully) plan.
Octoberfest 2019: Saturday, October 26th, 2019
*Exceptional students are welcome to join us from 1:00pm to 2:00pm to enjoy the activities ahead of the crowds!
Armbands include games, inflatables, cakewalk, Face-painting, and more!
- Students: $10
- Preschoolers/Alumni/High school students: $5
- Adults, Teachers, and Children under 2: FREE
- Family Cap: $25.00
FOOD & RAFFLE TICKETS
Food and Raffle tickets are $1 each
- Food tickets may be used to purchase popcorn, cotton candy, and water - each will cost one ticket. Please note that our food truck vendors will not accept tickets; cash or charge only.
- Food tickets may also be used for bake sale items. No cash accepted at the bake sale this year – only tickets. (More info on the Bake Sale below.)
- Raffle tickets may be used for a chance to win a raffle item such as gift cards, kid’s activities, gift baskets, Hawk’s jersey, and lots more! Please remember to write your name and phone number on the back of raffle ticket. Or bring mailing labels for ease, if you have them!
WIN A FRONT ROW PARKING SPACE!
Purchase $20 or more in raffle tickets and you will be entered into a drawing for 1 of 15 Octoberfest parking spaces!!!
NEW FOOD VENDORS AVAILABLE THIS YEAR!!
There will be several food options this year including various food trucks. Tickets will not be accepted at these locations, so remember to bring cash/cards for these vendors.
Questions, please contact the Octoberfest Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
THE FINE PRINT
- Octoberfest is not a “drop-off” event. Please accompany your child.
- Please park at Terrell Mill Park, and take our Free Shuttle. Parking at Sope Creek will be permit only.
- Event is rain or shine. No refunds.
Octoberfest Bake Sale
We need your cooking talents!
Please share your culinary creations and cooking talents by donating your favorite baked item to this year’s Octoberfest Bake Sale. We cannot have a fun Bake Sale without your wonderful donations. Watch for a sign-up distributed this week from your class Room Rep!
Visit the Octoberfest Pinterest Board.
You will find great ideas for cakes, cake pops, loaf breads, pies, cookies, brownies, bar cookies, muffins, trail mix, cheese straws, popcorn balls, and lots more! Be festive in packaging your baked goods!
Packaging for Bake Sale Items
- All items must be packaged and ready for sale.
- Cupcakes, brownies, and larger cookies should be single servings. Smaller items can come 2-4 to a bag.
- Label items with student name, grade, and teacher.
- Please clearly mark any items that are “peanut free”, “gluten free”, “diary free”, etc.
Delivery Dates For Bake Sale Items
Friday, October 25th – Morning and Afternoon
- Volunteers will receive baked goods during morning carpool and from students arriving on the bus.
- Volunteers will receive baked goods during afternoon carpool line.
Saturday, October 26th
- Drop off in the Cafeteria – 9am - 1pm
Contact the Bake Sale Coordinator, Libby Hickson – email@example.com.
- Monday, January 25
- Tuesday, January 26
- Wednesday, January 27
- Thursday, January 28
- Friday, January 29
- Tuesday, February 2
- Monday, February 8