Boosterthon Fun Run
Since 2009, The Sope Creek Fun Run program has helped our school purchase essential learning tools. Sope Creek has been able to update our library to a 21st century Learning Commons. We have also raised funds for field day, art day, specialized training for teachers, supplies for P.E., music and art. Schools across the country like ours have trusted Boosterthon to increase funds and inspire students through a remarkable fitness and character program.
This event funds the entire PTA budget for the year through an awesome fitness and character program.
Fun Run 2022 Information
Dear Sope Creek Families & Friends,
Mark your calendar! The Sope Creek Fun Run Fundraiser is back! Not only that, but families will be invited to cheer on their students this year! Students will run laps to raise money for OUR SCHOOL. The money raised funds the ENTIRE PTA's budget for the 2022-2023 school year.
We can't reach our fundraising goal of $75,000 without your help!
Important Dates to Know:
SEPTEMBER 1: Registration Opens!
SEPTEMBER 15: Official School Kickoff
SEPTEMBER 23: Fun Run Celebration!
- 8:00 am - 2nd & 3rd Grade
- 9:15 am - Kindergarten & 1st Grade
- 9:30 am - Exceptional Students Indoor Run
- 12:30 pm - 4th & 5th Grade Color Run
Why your support is important:
The Sope Creek PTA will utilize money raised to fund:
- School enrichments like Moby Max, See Saw, Ozbots, Laptop Carts, Clinic Supplies, Classroom Supplies for specials like PE, Music, Art
- School and Community Events: Georgia Day, Pioneer Day, Veterans Day Breakfast, Octoberfest, Field Day, Reflections/Honoring our Heroes, Birthday Book Club, Thanksgiving Feast, 5th Grade EOY activities
- Teacher/Staff Support: Teacher appreciation, Teacher grants, Back to School luncheons
Any questions or are you a business or individual who would like to get involved? Email: email@example.com
- Monday, February 6
- Tuesday, February 7
- Wednesday, February 8
- Thursday, February 9
- Friday, February 10
- Monday, February 13
- Tuesday, February 14
- Wednesday, February 15