Our PTA volunteers work hard to coordinate the following programs at Sope Creek that help us earn thousands of extra dollars each year.
Box Tops for Education
Earn money for our school by simply collecting box tops on products we're already purchasing at the grocery. Every Box Top turned in earns 10 cents for our school - that may not sound like much, but with a school our size, if every student sends in a few, we'd earn a LOT!
What you need to do:
- Clip Box Tops from participating packages, trimming close to the border.
- Check expiration dates and remove any that have expired. To be counted, a Box Top must have a valid, unexpired date shown.
- Label a baggie or envelope with Student Name, Teacher and Grade. Then send it in with your student!
The PTA will periodically sponsor competitions to see which student, classroom or grade level can collect the most box tops. Keep an eye on our newsletters for more information!
Click here to learn more about the Box Tops for Education program.
Kroger Shopping Rewards
Earn money for our school through Kroger Community Rewards...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. Click Here to learn more about how to create/update your digital account and to select Sope Creek as your organization.
Remember, you must present your Shopper’s Card or provide your Alternate ID at the register during the transaction in order for it to count toward the program.
Publix Super Markets has a great program that will enable our school to make money every time we shop at Publix. It’s simple: You only need to present your Publix Partners card when you shop and Publix will handle everything else. For every eligible $37,500 our supporters spend at Publix, $250 will be given to our school at the quarter’s end. If we haven’t reached the $37,500 mark by the end of a quarter, our balance will carry over to the next quarter. So, be sure to carry the enclosed card with you and remember:
- Let the cashier know you have a Publix Partners card at the beginning of your transaction.
- Your card is good at participating Publix stores in Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
To date we have raised nearly $58,000 for Sope Creek through Publix Partners!
Click here for more information about the Publix Partners program.